Monday, September 15, 2008

Jean Marc Calvet Solo Exhibition



HAPPENINGS AT MONKDOGZ:

Preliminary interview of Jean-Marc Calvet for a feature documentary by Dominic Allan

Ella Manor Captures the soul of Jean Marc Calvet for the duration of a photo-shoot.

Monkdogz represents Shigeru Mizuki's woodblock prints

On exhibit Oct. 16 through Nov. 8th When fashion meets the artworld: Katya Leonovich

"7 Deadly Sins" Sylvia Hennequin "Darwinian Dreams"
Nov. 13 - Dec. 13, 2008

More info: Esther Barend "Revelation" Nov. 13 - Dec. 13, 2008

More info:

"The New Yorkers" An interview with Sebastien Aurillon


"Gallery & Studio Magazine" Artist Promotion Monkdogz wishes much luck and success to Ed McCormack on his
review for the Pulitzer Prize>
http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif


Jean Marc Calvet

"REDEMPTION"

A Solo Exhibition



http://www.squidoo.com/newyorkartgalleries

ABOUT Kathy Ostman-Magnusen:

I paint and sculpt female fantasy art and map fairy tale adventures. I dream of beautiful women on canvas and art of exotic women. My career has ALWAYS been art. It has up and downs, for creativity is a very tempestuous lover. Some days I hate it, but I cannot help myself. I succumb to its relentless outbursts that include too many colors to ignore, not always perfect but always striving.

I have illustrated for Hay House Inc.,"Meditations of Women Who Do Too Much" CARDS, taken from Anne Wilson Schaef's book. I also illustrated for Neil Davidson, who was considered for the Pulitzer Prize in feature writing, and several other publications. My paintings are collected worldwide.

Giclee canvas art work, greeting cards and posters are available for sale on my website:

http://www.kathysart.com

Sign up for my mailing list: FREE ART GIFTS suitable for children: Drawings of whimsical angel pictures, legends of mermaids and fairies in art. Tiny angels whisper fantasy art for shrink art, or coloring pages. Also a "Letter From the Tooth Fairy", ya just never know when you might need one!

I am Represented by:

Monkdogz Urban Art, Inc., 547 West 27th Street, 5th floor, New York, NY 10001

ORIGINAL ART may be purchased through Monkdogz

http://www.monkdogz.com

~~*~~

No comments: