Thursday, November 30, 2006





Kelly Moore www.kellymoore.net


I would like to introduce you to one of my artist friends who link to my website. Below is a poem taken from his site. Kelly Moore has a wonderful and unique style with his words.

Above are three of his exceptional pieces of art. I noticed that they have not been purchased yet. If you like them then do move fast. Kelly Moore's work sells quickly.

-----------------------------------------

From Kelly Moore's Website:


these are my words

eye was born a black crow
on the 13th day of a scorpio moon in the foothills of the Arkansas Ozark
Mountains to my scottish irish parents dismay...
they took me in nonetheless, fed me, clothed me, sent me to schools and tried
to domesticate me

eye attempted to live a normal life... finding employment,
trying to marry and even voting regularly.
but failed mostly and when eye
reached full crow adulthood (around 33) realized eye could
no longer deny my coyote nature and immediately began
turning over tables and rattling the cages



folks

immediately said eye was crazy and lots complained eye should stop what eye was doin (those is the folks that let you know you is doing something rite) eye knew this was an
important breakthrough and immediately started looking for matches and kerosine


my paintings are my pointless attempts to wake up my higher nature
as eye play with the beauty and the beast
within myself
eye currently fly between new mexico and arkansas finding
both lands give me lots of nutritions

thank you for reading my words

Kelly Moore @ www.kellymoore.net

-----------------------------------------------------------
Kathy Note:

Check out Kelly' Moore's abstract art sculptures, AMAZING. He takes found objects and makes figurative sculpture statues. Not the kind one would hug mind you, not at all like my fantasy art women, the kind you put on your wall or table and enjoy it quirky funk. Kelly's art is abstract and full of emotion. I could look at his art all day long, it is so creative. Kelly is also a wonderful poet.

No comments: