Friday, October 07, 2005


"Neon Travels Far and Wide"
24x18 oil on canvas
available in giclee $235
also available in prints, mugs and t-shirts

"Neon Travels Far and Wide" ... there are adventures to be had around any corner... all we have to do is decide to visit them. Neon Blue is full of regret though. She is a dreamer and a prima dona ... she simply cannot help herself.

related song I wrote:

"I Know a Time"

1)
Dreams encircle my mind
and live up to promises
stolen by time.
Take back the time
when dreams were young
were mine.

2)
Slide into shadows and waves
remembered by some..
Some who were young
some who were young
remember the days
those days.

3)
Dreams colide or abide
testing their way
some will decay.
But I miss
I miss
the closeness of you.

4)
A blow delivered by fate
she smiles and eyes know
and dances to rhymes
but will always remember
the time
and so goes the time
so goes the time.

No comments: