Sunday, October 02, 2005



"Bubble Time"
24x18 oil on canvas
available in giclee $235
also available in prints, mugs and t-shirts

"Bubble Time" goes along with the whole "Neon Blue" idea. Not just because the images are painted in blue. It is the whole idea of getting dressed up with no place to go. Or being in high school, getting ready for a dance, going, and then never being asked to dance. The fun was in getting ready. Jeeze... I don't want to spend my life getting ready... or do I? People always say to enjoy the process and to live in the moment. Hummm....

This poem I wrote seems fitting:

"Tiny Remains"
Unconnected thoughts
that ring in much decay.
Where the survivors scramble
and tears never end.
Emotions run high
and moods decide.
Generosity is a cure for strangers.
but you
and I
divide into equal parts
and squabble over tiny remains.

No comments: