Monday, October 13, 2008

Inspiration is Found If We Seek it Out

Ahh the inspiration.. the muse of music touching that passion that wants to bleed out of our eyes.

I have been doing so many political sites, speaking out for Obama, because I feel it is so important.. yet I have neglected my art.. my passion that touches the colors and winds up on my canvas. I have neglected the clay between my fingers. Ahh Camille Claudel.. I think of you often despite my outside adventures of hoping that in some way, some tiny way, I can help to change the world for good, but supporting Barack.

I came across this You Tube today and it inspired me as well as the others I have posted.

"Make This Go On Forever Romance Montage"



PreRaphaelite Passione



This Mortal Coil - Song to the Siren "Cocteau Twins"



Gosh.. I had forgotten how much I love th Cocteau Twins.. humm must do a Squidoo lens on them1 smile..

No comments: